I think I mentioned that I love Sandy Allnock's work (https://sandyallnock.com). I have been following her for a while, learning her techniques. One thing about her is that she has tons of YouTube videos to learn from and lots of classes at her blog. I saw her rain technique and automatically thought about this old stamp from MFT.

I made this card on Neenah's 90 lbs cardstock and used my copic markers to colour it. I can't really explained how I did it, I just followed Sandy's technique. I used Copic blender number 0 to make the drops and put some Glossy Accent on them to make them shiny. 



I would love to know what else you would like me to post in my description. Am I missing something? What would be more useful to you?

Thank you so much for visiting!!!

Comments

  1. What an adorable card. Your coloring technique is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I’ll have to try the rain drop technique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. Yes you should try it, it's so much fun!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts