It's your birthday..... and I'm far...


Well, it is my first post after almost ten years of not crafting at all. I have been on pause for a while but I am back! After all this years I noticed that the card making industry has been changed a lot.... and I mean... A LOT!!!. So many new techniques to learn, so many many many new tools and stamps to buy, but I have been having a blast in this past months playing in my Little's nook. I have been watching so many videos, visiting so many different blogs trying to get My New Style. I found some ladies in Pinterest that have been helping me a lot (without knowing it) finding the style I want to create... but it is so hard to choose only one style. I have been following My Favorite Things and Colorado Craft Company blogs and I love Stacey Yacula and Anita Jeram's images the most. I have been learning lots with Sandy Allnock's videos. I love her cards and that is my goal. But I am just starting.

For this card I used the stamp set Hugs make everything better from My Favorite Things. I got the inspiration from one of MFT designer's Jennifer (armieritagli.com) her cards are amazing. 

Not bad for my first post right? Now, off I go to get followers!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts