For You Baby!


I made this card for the MFT Color Challenge 170. I love the vivid colors they had chosen and I love this bears!

I stamped Papa bear first since he was going to be in front then I masked him and stamped Mama bear. For some reason Papa bear is the one holding the gifts... I stamped the little one last and then masked them all to do my background with distress inks, splashed some of the orange distress ink to give some details, took all the masking and coloured the bears. Love the end result!!!. Since grey was part of the challenge colours and totally forgot to use it, I place the sentiment on grey cardstock....... I think for vivid light colours grey might work better than black... just my opinion. Hope you like it!!!

Stamps: Birthday Bears from MFT

Inks: MFT Extreme Black, Twisted Citron Distress ink, Mustard Seed Distress ink and Spiced Marmalade Distress ink

Cardstock: Neenah 90 lbs and the orange and base card are from Michael's 

Coloring: Copic Markers

Thanks for visiting!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts