I made this card for a friend with two dogs. I was going to enter it to the MFT slimcard challenge but decided not to since this are not MFT stamps. I have to admit, I am not a big fan of Slimcards. 

Lately, I prefer not to use dies and stamp the images directly to the cardstock and use masking tape to do backgrounds... but by the time I finished it looked so empty that I aded some die cut plants.... not very happy with the end result but I was not going to do it again.... Hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting. Please follow me on Instagram as well: Carolinasnook

Comments

  1. so cute! I think the plants are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you are stamping and NOT just piling a bunch of dies on a card! Stamping is so much more artistic...and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. I find it more artistic as well and can't even tell you the money I save on dies... LOL

      Delete
  3. Love your sweet scene- I love the colors you added and your coloring is beautiful!
    From SCS & following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, found you on Splitcoaststampers site. I love your coloring / blending. really great job. glad you are back to splitcoaststampers, i will see your work occasionally. take good care, Teresa in AZ aztk on sCS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to be back. Thank you so much Teresa!!!

      Delete
  5. Great card! Found u on split coast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts