I will always be there...!!!


In our family we used to have this bear puppet. I used it every night with my youngest one at bedtime. It was our ritual. I would made him laugh until he would go to sleep. Only at that moment I could leave his bed. This week my small bear had his heart broken... and Mama Bear had it too. First heart broken for him, many for me...... So I made him this card to remind him that broken hearts heal and that Mama will always be there for him... I love my three bears and hope that they always come to me for comfort <3 

Stamps: Snuggles from Colorado Craft Company

Cardstock: Neenah 90 lbs and the black one from Michael's

Coloring: Copic Markers and Distress inks: Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves

Ink: MFT Extreme Black and White gel pen 

Thanks for visiting!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts