I'm in Christmas mode...

Sometimes, I have someone else's card on my computer for inspiration. This time, I decided to come up with my own idea using the techniques I have learned so far. This is the result. 

I stamped the image, coloured the sky with copic markers leaving some snow on the bottom part. After I coloured the sky, I made some trees. It is my first time doing a background not using some help from a video.... if I have to be honest the only thing I noticed and I would changed next time is that on the big pine tree, I made the branches after the trunk and it's kind of noticeable (maybe not in the picture) It looked like the branches were behind the tree. I tried to fixed it with some snow.... well... the card was done by then... I glued the panel on some blue cardstock and foam taped it to the base card.

Ink: MFT Extreme Black

Cardstock: Neenah 90 lbs

Stamps: Toasty Greetings from MFT

Copic markers

Thanks for visiting!!!

Comments

Popular Posts