Where the magic happens!!!


This is my little piece of heaven!!!. I was on Pinterest one day and discovered what a Cloffice was. I needed to have one. I spend hours and hours here. To be honest, I love being at home, but having a hobby helped a lot during this pandemic. Another hobby of mine is organizing. I love to declutter and organize ALL THE TIME, to a point that I am running out of things to organize, but my Nook helps me to keep me busy and entertained. You'll see a lot of cards coming everyday from now on. Stay tuned!!!




Comments

  1. I love organized, too! always trying to upgrade and improve. love to hear some of the tips you found helpful when sorting. by category of how you think you will use? how to differentiate between card making and scrapbooking, if you sort by use. what could be By color? thanks, if you decide to. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do some homework with your questions and I'll get back to you soon. Organizing is a subject that I really love. Stay tune!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Your nook is fabulous and so organized! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts